Riding is a privilege that may be suspended or denied upon violation of these regulations.
- Be prompt!
- Enter and leave the bus in an orderly fashion and if you are a crosser watch for the crossing signal from the bus driver.
- Face front when the bus is in motion this means arms and legs in your seat and do not leave your assigned seat.
- Take your assigned bus only and sit as directed by the driver.
- Do not throw papers or other objects out the bus windows.
- Keep your arms, hands and head inside the bus.
- Do not use indecent or profane language.
- N0 smoking or tobacco products allowed.
- Get off the bus at your residence or assigned bus stop only. Students must have a bus pass from the office before they will be allowed to get off the bus somewhere other than residence or assigned bus stop.
- Stay away from the bus until it is stopped.
- Do not disturb the driver with unnecessary talk, but please let him/her know of problems.
- Talk with your fellow students in a reasonable manner. Use indoor voices.
- Carry your books and musical instruments on your lap. Musical instruments may go under your seat.
- Unauthorized persons/visitors are not to be on nor can they ride the buses.
- Follow bus driver’s instructions at all times.
- Cross streets only in front of the buses while stopped to load or unload observing the ten-foot crossing rule. Students are not allowed to check the mail box during loading/unloading, please wait until the bus has left.
Children are a very precious cargo and for that reason we ask our parents to continue to assist the school in assuring a safe ride to and from school by reviewing these rules with their children.